There are many rumors on the Internet about whether the Indian nut helps to lose weight or not, if it is a food that affects health or not, if it has side effects or not, in short there are many doubts and questions that this issue raises.
The indian slimming nuts cannot be consumed if you are under 15 years, if you have irritable colon or ulcers, if you are pregnant or during breastfeeding.
Before you start taking the Slimming Nut capsules it is imperative that you follow the instructions on how to take the capsules:
- The first week to take a capsule every other day this first week is adaptation i.e. we give the body time to assimilate the product.
- From the second week onwards take one capsule every day before going to sleep. Once you reach the ideal weight reduce the dose to one capsule every other day.
Do not take more than one capsule a day for any reason.
This product is safe if consumed correctly, abuse can bring health complications please follow the recommendations to the letter.
Nuez de la India Capsules Plus Weight Loss SupplementProduct on sale
Nuez de la India Capsules Extract Weight Loss SupplementProduct on sale
1 Pack Indian Nut 12 Seeds for Weight Loss Original Nut, Indian seedProduct on sale
Does it really work to consume the Slimming Nut?
Properties of Indian Slimming Nut
If you are looking for a body in shape and toned, you can take advantage of the properties of the seeds of the indian walnut to lose weight naturally, remember that this super food cleans the body of impurities and toxins that accumulate in different areas..
What’s the Indian Nut for?
* To lower the level of bad cholesterol.
* To eliminate cellulite.
* To lower the concentration of triglycerides.
* To eliminate localized fat deposits.
* To decrease excess uric acid.
* To purify the body.
Drink two liters of water daily and consume banana to counteract the loss of potassium.