Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure
The Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure is obtained from the cold pressing of the raw fruit of the macadamia nut. It has a light yellow color (almost transparent) with a soft and pleasant flavor. Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure is the only vegetable oil that contains a large amount of palmitoleic acid (O.P.A.), a monounsaturated fatty acid responsible for the metabolism of lipids. The composition of macadamia oil is especially rich in oleic acids, linoleic, vitamin E and sterols (Avenasterol) that give it very soothing and soothing properties.
Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure is an extremely fine, fluid and light oil. An ideal oil for cosmetic use, because it provides the necessary nutrients to keep the skin healthy and luminous. It is a fine product that penetrates the skin easily giving it shine, softness and a silky texture. It returns elasticity, turgor, and tonicity to the devitalized skin, so its use, mixed with sesame or sesame oil, becomes a valuable balm in the care of flaccid skin. Both oils complement each other to achieve the elasticity of the tissues.
Benefit of 100% Pure Virgin Macadamia Oil
- Moisturizer and natural softener. Deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Ideal mask to regenerate the split ends of the hair and to control the frizz.
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles and helps control stains caused by sun exposure and age on hands and face.
- It is a great antioxidant, a quality that helps fight against aging. It is highly recommended for mature skin.
- It is a very effective healing.
- Protects the skin helping to prevent the dreaded stretch marks from appearing.
- This vegetable oil is assimilated by the skin without clogging the pores so that all types of skin can use it without any fear.
- Advisable to use it after waxing for its soothing effect.
- Very useful in the treatment of sunburn and produced by the fire.
- Combined with sesame oil, it is ideal to take care of sagging skin, returning elasticity and turgor.
- Ideal for use with pure essential oils such as massage oil.
- People with dry skin find that macadamia oil manages to give them back that moisture that they need so much to feel comfortable with their skin.
- Can be used to care for babies’ skin, preventing the appearance of chafing
Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure
Another virtue of macadamia oil is that it is excellent as a natural vehicle for pure essential oils. It is not comedogenic. It is a light oil that helps to retain and improve skin moisture without clogging the pores, protects against sun aggressions, and its anti-aging action allows to fight against the oxidation of the cells.
Nourish your hair with this vegetable oil
Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure contain monounsaturated omega-7 fatty acids (a fat called palmitoleic acid, or Delta-9-cis-hexadecenoic acid) that is very present in sebum produced by human hair follicles and therefore a bioavailable fatty acid. As we age, natural lipid levels begin to stop occurring and since the palmitoleic acid in macadamia nut oil has similarity to the scalp’s own sebum, it is rapidly absorbed. Once absorbed, it fills the hair follicles with the content of palmitoleic acid that it needs, so it rejuvenates the hair without clogging the pore.
Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure also offers a synergy with the capillary sebum, increasing the resistance of the strand of hair from the root. It is able to hydrate and strengthen harsh, dry, frizzy and straight hair, that is, hair with frizz.
Todorganic Natural Products has decided to offer the Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure among its products, with the purpose of satisfying the needs of modern women because it is not harmful to health, and does not contain chemicals or amphetamines.
Ingredients: Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure
Warning: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Neither Todorganic Natural Products or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using our Virgin Macadamia Oil 100% Pure. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs, before using for mass production.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.