23 Proven benefits of Moringa Oleifera
Did you know that moringa has been used for hundreds and hundreds of years as a medicinal plant? Indian communities use it to cure some 300 different ailments.
Main benefits of Moringa Oleifera
- Protect and nourish hair. Moringa seed oil serves to protect hair against free radicals.
- It can be used to treat skin infections and sores.
- It reduces the level of fat in the blood, thanks to its hypolipemic properties.
- Combats edema (accumulation of fluid in body tissues) as moringa has anti-inflammatory properties is ideal to prevent the development of this condition.
- Protecting the liver, one of the main benefits of Moringa Oleifera is the ability to protect the liver against damage caused by antituberculous drugs.
- Prevention and treatment of cancer, contains niazimycin, which is a compound that suppresses the development of cancer cells.
- Serves as a treatment for stomach upset.
- It is a great source of proteins of vegetable origin.
- Combats inflammation.
- Balances blood sugar.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Stimulates the immune system to make it stronger which reduces the likelihood of infection and disease.
- The Moringa is a source of vitamin A, it helps preserve vision.
- Helps maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Serves as a treatment for mood disorders such as depression and fatigue.
- Used as an asthma treatment, it has been shown to help improve lung function and breathing in general.
- Reduces high blood pressure, moringa contains isothiocyanate and niaziminine, compounds that help stop the thickening of the arteries.
- Serves as a treatment to combat anemia since it helps to increase the red blood cell count.
- Promotes the emission of urine which relieves inflammation of the kidney.
- The leaves of the moringa work to stimulate the production of maternal milk.
- Treats fungal infections and eliminates intestinal parasites.
- Helps fight overweight and promotes good assimilation of nutrients.
- Helps to delay the aging process due to its high levels of cytokinin.
As you can see La Moringa Oleifera is a super food that provides great benefits to the health of the body, we recommend you include it in your diet.
Review the following article where you will learn 5 healthy, quick and easy to prepare recipes.